APOonline version 1.2.3 has just been released! Your APOonline websites have been automatically updated! See below for the full list of changes. If you are experiencing any problems please head over the the Support Center and make a ticket. Enjoy!
- New: Ability to split events into shifts.
- New: New Privilege Setting: Ability to control whether or not a coordinator has the privilege to edit an event.
- New: New Privilege Setting: Ability to set whether or not a particular brother status may log their own records for any requirement.
- Updated: Requirements no longer differentiate if based on attendance or points.
- Updated: Edit Attendance now has the same functionality as the Add Attendance function.
- Updated: Added warning to create event function to warn against events with no requirement credit.
- Fixed: Drop down lists of brothers broken if name contained an apostrophe.
- Fixed: Membership report.
- Fixed: If user not logged in and clicks event from calendar, redirect didn’t take user to event after log in.
- Updated: President may now remove requirements from website
- Fixed: Unable to add external hours if no privilege to add internal hours for a particular requirement.
- Fixed: Upable to change am/pm on End Time for events