|Alpha Epsilon Theta|
Relay For Life!
|Date: Apr 27, 2019 at 3:00pm to 12:00am|
Relay for life is an annual event put on through the American Cancer Society. Different teams from The University of Akron register and have their own table set up around the track. Team members will take turns manning the Alpha Phi Omega table as well as have many opportunities to walk the track, check out other tables, and participate in many fun activities throughout the night! The last shift is a tear down shift, where if you sign up, you will help clean up our table as well as anything else that needs to be cleaned up. It is highly recommended that you bring money to Relay for Life so you can make donations as well as participate in the fundraisers of other tables!
***REGISTER BEFORE SIGNING UP***
How to Register:
1) Go to https://secure.acsevents.org/site/SPageServer/?pagename=relay&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=BR+-+D+-+Relay+For+Life+-+Exact&utm_term=relay%20for%20life&utm_content=hsNsOt21_dc
2) Click "Join a Relay" in the top right corner
3) Search by zipcode 44325
4) Click "04.27.2019. RELAY FOR LIFE UNIVERSITY OF AKRON"
5) Click "Join this Relay"
6) Click "Create an Account"
7) Fill out your account information
8) It will ask you to add a phone number-this is up to you.
9) Click "Join a Team"
10) Type in "Alpha Phi Omega"
11) Pay $15 registration fee
12) Fill out the rest of the required information! Welcome to the team!