APOonline version 1.2.5 has just been released! Your APOonline websites have been automatically updated! See below for the full list of changes. If you are experiencing any problems please head over the the Support Center and make a ticket. Enjoy!
- Added: Email notifications!
- Updated: Performance fix for Twitter feeds.
- Updated: Moved the edit profile links to be in the main menu bar.
- Updated: Added links in several admin function pages to edit a users’ profile (if privileges allow).
- Added: Term and Total Balance fields to the View Transactions page.
- Added: The current term start and end dates are now shown at the bottom of each page once logged in.
- Fixed: The service type field now shows the correct value in the Service Projects Records page.
- Fixed: Individual Reports now work again.
Region & Section Sites
- Updated: Chapter filtering on event calendar.
- Fixed: Event Calendar was not showing events in chronological order.
- Fixed: Blog was not correctly ordering all posts by date when displaying them.
- Added: Chapter of Excellence progress bars shown for each chapter as well as detailed reports!
- Added: Pledge Program of Excellence progress bars shown for each chapter as well as detailed reports!
So I’ve been working on upgrading the calendar system especially for the Region and Section sites because it tends to get really crowded a confusing once a lot of chapters have their events showing. So I’ve introduced a filtering system so that you may simply click on the chapter at the top to filter them out. It’s a pretty simple feature that really goes a long way.
Also I noticed while I was adding this that the event times weren’t in order when showing multiple chapters’ events so I went ahead and fixed that too. Check it out live on the APOonline Region V Calendar!
Next feature: Email Notifications!
Welcome APOonline’s new blog! Here will be posts about new features coming to APOonline as well as release notes and more! Feel free to check back as APOonline continues to grow and provide more tools to all Alpha Phi Omega chapters!
Also don’t forget to click the links on the right to follow APOonline on Twitter and Facebook!
APOonline.org is your Alpha Phi Omega chapter’s complete online management system. Track and manage service projects and member requirements all in one place. Keep records from year to year and connect with chapter around your area.
APOonline.org is your one stop shop to all of your Alpha Phi Omega chapter’s needs.
APOonline version 1.2.3 has just been released! Your APOonline websites have been automatically updated! See below for the full list of changes. If you are experiencing any problems please head over the the Support Center and make a ticket. Enjoy!
- New: Ability to split events into shifts.
- New: New Privilege Setting: Ability to control whether or not a coordinator has the privilege to edit an event.
- New: New Privilege Setting: Ability to set whether or not a particular brother status may log their own records for any requirement.
- Updated: Requirements no longer differentiate if based on attendance or points.
- Updated: Edit Attendance now has the same functionality as the Add Attendance function.
- Updated: Added warning to create event function to warn against events with no requirement credit.
- Fixed: Drop down lists of brothers broken if name contained an apostrophe.
- Fixed: Membership report.
- Fixed: If user not logged in and clicks event from calendar, redirect didn’t take user to event after log in.
- Updated: President may now remove requirements from website
- Fixed: Unable to add external hours if no privilege to add internal hours for a particular requirement.
- Fixed: Upable to change am/pm on End Time for events